Hard to believe it's been a week already since my very first post! We started watching Weeds last week and have been hooked. It's hilarious, provoking, and all out entertaining. The only pain is waiting for the DVD's to arrive in the mail, then after we watch them taking them to Blockbuster to exchange for the next ones. There's a few days in between, but gives us a break. Let's see...still doing the no-carb and have lost 7.5 pounds as of Sunday. That's good news! Atleast I know something's happening as a result of my hard work and no bread :). I decided to treat my self to a pedicure when I reach 20 pounds. Might be a few weeks. The last time I had a pedicure was when I took my mom for her birthday last year...so I'd say it's long over due. I've never been a peculiar one that must have pedicures every so often. What's the point? Unless you're wearing flip flops every single day, who's going to see your toes. Besides, we have better things to spend money on.
I started reading this book that one of my co-workers was reading...Relative Discomfort, Surviving the Family. It is absolutely hilarious, and recommend it for everyone who has a crazy family and relatives. More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment