Thursday, May 3, 2012

What to say....

**If you know me in real life, please keep this to yourself**




Wow, this is uh-mazing! Our first beta came in at a whopping 424! Our RE wants to see a beta over 50. Our second beta came in at 975 in 48 hours. Do we have twins baking? Our first ultrasound is set for 5/18...in a little over 2 weeks. Dang, this is going to be worse than the 2ww!

I'm feeling good, breasts are REALLY sore and tender, feeling weird twinges/pulling every so often--hopefully this means the nugget(s) are growing and getting nice and cozy in their home for the next 8 months. I find I have to eat about every two hours to avoid getting light headed and I'm peeing like a horse. I already have a small bladder, so this means I'm peeing every hour...which is probably also due to me drinking more water. I've been thirstier too.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It sounds like twins to me! (My 2nd beta was 419) I also have been very thirsty. Well I guess by now you already know if it's twins. Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 1/2 months! :)

    ReplyDelete