Friday, July 27, 2012

17 Weeks

Wow, hard to believe we're almost halfway there! Let's see...we got one crib put together and are holding off on the second until we decide if we're getting an unfinished dresser or not. If we do, then we need to be able to take a piece of the crib to the staining place so they can match it. We're signed up for our labor and delivery class for multiples in September, which was the first class with openings. I didn't want to take it in November in case they decide to come early, or have to worry about being so uncomfortable and it being in the middle of the holiday season. Our next appointment is next week with our regular OB, then we are having our 20 and 22 week ultrasounds with Maternal Fetal Medicine, because of twins. Then there they'll do more extensive ultrasounds--they've already warned me each appointment will be about two hours! I hope I can atleast drink some water as I can't go more than an hour and a half without eating, or I start feeling sick.

1 comment:

  1. You can totally bring a water bottle and snacks with you. They understand what you are going through!

    ReplyDelete