Tuesday, November 13, 2012

32 weeks...

Wow, 32 weeks!?!? Actually, more like 32 weeks and 4 days. Seems like this pregnancy has been flying by! We've had both of our baby showers, which were just fantastic! Our aunts did a fabulous job and we are beyond blessed with all the gifts we received. Everything is ready to go, stroller put together (and we've practiced taking the carriers in and out of the stroller). If you have a double stroller, practice taking the carseats in and out, it's not as easy as it looks! :) Hospital bags are packed and in the car, the nursery is almost done. Just need to put the freshly-washed crib bedding on the cribs and that's set. Monkeys, you can come anytime now. I've been feeling ok and have definitely noticed a slow down in the past week. I got the cold last week which sucked and started my overall slow-down. I feel like I'm waddling and am walking sooo much slower!

No comments:

Post a Comment