Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Time Flies!

Wow how time flies by! The twins are almost 15 weeks old! We started sleep training this past weekend...man, it's rough sometimes. O has been steadily rolling over from his tummy to his back and gives big smiles afterwards as if he's saying "look what I did!". His smiles just melts heart and I can't get enough of them. F is almost there. She gets stuck on her side--hasn't quite figured out how to move her arm so she can finish rolling over. You have to work a little harder to get smiles out of her, but when you do, she's a grinning machine :) I am so loving this age as they're becoming more interactive and starting to grab toys. They both love Vegas (aka activity mat) which is full of flashing lights and sounds. Hence it's name :) plus its fun to say, "hey baby, lets go to Vegas!" I went back to work three weeks ago and they have adjusted great to daycare. Their teachers love having twins and everyone knows us since we're the baby twins :) there is an older set if twins that are 4, so we aren't the only ones. Ok, gotta go wake up O to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Oh God, sleep training! The bane of my existence! Been working on this for a few weeks now and it's a very slow process... the books make it sound so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so adorable! I can't wait until our girls are here and start to interact with smiles and giggles. So happy to hear that the transition has gone well. Our girls will be the only twins at our daycare too. The infant where we are going there are only 8 babies in the infant room...it's funny to think that they will take up 1/4th of the room.

    ReplyDelete